Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tie a Day, Number 73


I had no idea there were any such thing as ties from the Metropolitan Museum of Art and now I have found the second one in my collection (my first was tie number 19). Of course, when I was in search of a tie to go with my grey shirt this morning, I stumbled across this tie hidden behind a handful of other ties. I am not sure how I missed this tie, but because it has been hidden from me probably says something about the number of ties I have not worn yet this school year.

This tie goes with many of the colors that I normally wear, grey, blue, and tan. I like this tie. The intricate design is repeated vertically down the tie is not too much, or too little, it is just right!

I think I am going to have to get Sam to come back and help me pick out ties in the mornings. There is not enough danger in my life since I gave up
cat juggling.

No comments: