Friday, October 9, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 19

This morning I woke up excited for Friday and no ties! Awesome!

I searched for the one collared shirt that I have with a school emblem on it without any luck. I was really bummed, but my closet full of ties did not let me down. Bonus tie day!

I found a comfortable shirt that would not require a lot of ironing, and pants worthy of a Friday. The tie that popped of the rack worked with the colors, but the tie is not one of my favorites.

I was in for a surprise as I found that the tie came from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I was not only surprised where the tie came from, but that the museum has been in the tie business for years! Shouldn't I have known that?

I really should pay more attention to the world around me. I have always just thought the tie was ugly.

No comments: