Monday, March 15, 2010

Tie a Day, Number 78

The tie I wore last Thursday was a new one for me. I should define new since I am sure I have had this tie for at least 15 years. I have never worn it before and I am not exactly sure I know how long I have had it (this might be part of the Alien plot, more below). I chose this tie because I decided that the blue in the tie worked with the shirt that I have that is the most blue, so I gave it a shot.

I think it worked, but the tie’s pattern looks like some sort of Alien Face that is trying to come out. The picture did not come out so well. It is kind of blurry, but that is what happens when you are hurrying in the morning trying to get out the door (or it could be an Alien plan to hide their intentions to overthrow humanity. By appearing as harmless patterns in our clothing, the Aliens are acclimating us to their presence so that when they do make themselves known, we will accept them as friendly while they herd us up like cattle to the slaughter. It could be that the image is impossible to photograph clearly due to some sort of Alien technological advance to keep people from seeing the truth.).

I really did not notice the Alien Face thing at first. I think it was about halfway through the day when I noticed that the tie had something on it. While looking at the pattern it came to me. Rows of bulbous headed Alien faces with insectoid overtones. I really kind of gave me the willies.

I will not be an Alien puppet manipulated to cause the downfall of humanity. I refuse to wear this tie any longer! It must be destroyed. Plus, it is kind of ugly.

This is the Alien Face. Can you see it?

No comments: