Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 30

Boy was I surprised today! I went looking for a tie this morning to go with the shirt and pants I wanted to wear and I found this little beauty. The surprising part was that I swear it was a new tie!

I don't ever remember seeing it before, and never remember wearing it, but as hard as it was to believe I must have worn it at some point and I have not received any new ties in forever. I mean it is not like I have a tie farm and and they are mating in the closet when no one is looking. Maybe my wife is messing with me...

This tie has all my favorite colors in it which guarantees that it will work with all of my clothes. The shirt is not a faded 80's jean shirt Cathy! It is a grey shirt that is fairly new - with in the last 5 years (I am a teacher after all and don't buy clothes that often because I can't afford to). Blue, purple, tan, black, grey with some green in there too. I really like this tie.

Maybe I just never looked at my ties like I do now, but I just can't shake the feeling that this is a new tie. Kind of like tieja vu...

No comments: