Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 16

Today's tie is one of my all time favorites! The tie has a repeating pattern of Calvin and Savannah sitting in a little car. Calvin was 4 years old at the time, and Savannah was only a year old (he is 11 now, and she is 7). Amy gave the tie to me in 2003, as a beginning of the school year present.

Needless to say, but I will do it anyway, I think this tie is beautiful. It has made me smile all day. People have stopped me to look at the tie and I am allowed to talk about my children. There isn't anything better than that.

I have two ties like this, the other tie has a younger Calvin that repeats all over the tie. But I don't have a tie with Sam on it. I think I might need to break down and buy one- I already know the picture I want to use. I can't have Sam feeling left out on the ties!

If every tie made me feel this good, I would wear ties every day of the week- including the weekends. And with nothing else on- even in the shower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too Cute!!! I love this. Gave me an idea for a Christmas present.