Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 25

Yesterday I attended a professional training activity on Tech4Learning products in Richmond, VA. I didn't think a tie was needed to learn about Pixie and Frames. So the ties stayed home.

Today's tie is a continuation of the pink tie theme for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

This tie is ok, I do like it, but I am just not that enthusiastic about ties today. I have this strange feeling like my tie and collar are conspiring to put a squeeze on my neck. I know it is only in my head because the shirt is pretty loose, but it feels like a boa constrictor gently squeezing me and I am about to jump up and rip the tie right off! Maybe I have had too much coffee today, or I am having a seizure or something.

I have worn about 1/6 of the ties needed to reach my goal of a different tie everyday for the whole year.

Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!

No comments: