Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 26

This interesting tie has many small paisley designs all over it. Green, blue, pink, grey and white are all mixed in there. It is kind of busy to be matched up with this shirt, but life is about taking chances every once in a while.
I have been wearing pink ties in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I have failed to mention one important fact. Men can get breast cancer too. Even hard rocking, face painting, manly men.
I am almost finished with my pink ties... just one left. And somewhere in there next week I have to get my only Halloween tie in the lineup.
Side note- Every morning I have one of my kids take my tie picture before I leave for work. It is now almost a fight in the morning to see who gets to take a picture. I usually do a couple to make sure I have a clear shot. I guess I will just start having each child take a picture. One good thing that has come from this tie a day thing, each of my kids can use a camera...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh!!! I think I had this one back when I actually WORE ties!