Monday, October 26, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 27

The last of the pink ties... I might find one more, but I doubt it. Really, the amount of pink in this tie was questionable to begin with, but I have found that most good ties have a lot of different colors in there so you can wear them with almost anything.

My father was color blind. I never really believed him in that annoying way children have, "Na uh!" But thinking back, I remember him checking out ties and asking people what colors were in them and what shirts the ties went with. Maybe that was why he gave me so many ties. After a shirt wore out, he just didn't have the patience to try and figure out what ties went with which new shirt.

This swirling paisley tie has brown, blue, pink, green, yellow and purple. I like this tie but the big purple part sort of looks like a hidden alien head tilted sideways.