Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tie a Day, Number 32

This tie has always been one of my favorites, maybe because it is black. I have always loved black, but since I was a teenager purple moved into the lead. I attribute this to a change in overall attitude.

Black is one color. Purple is a mix of two. I guess that means that as I have grown older I have come to accept that there is a duality to all things.

Or it might just be a thing I tell myself so that I can believe that I am complex and deep, when the reality is that I am totally full of it.

In any case, I have always loved this tie. Since the early 90's when it came into my possession, I have looked forward to wearing it. Now it is out of style and I still enjoyed our time together.

Yes, I am a dork.

1 comment:

Karla G said...

I enjoyed readingg your post