Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tie a Day, Number 105

This past Monday’s tie is another from the Looney Tunes character tie collection. This tie fits in with numbers 5, 11, 45, 66, and 92. I don’t think I have anymore Looney Tunes ties in my collection so that brings the total number to six ties.

As a child, teenager, and adult I have seen a lot of cartoons. I am guessing that for at least 12 years I spent one hour a week watching the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour. That breaks down to roughly one Looney Tunes tie for every 104 hours of watching Looney Tunes cartoons in my life. I have spent a lot of time in front of the television!

I am sure this piece of information explains a lot about who I am. I don't think it says anything good, but that’s ok, I have accepted that I am a warped individual.


"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive." - Bugs Bunny

No comments: