Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Peter

I have decided this year that I will split my time between my school's two computer labs. It has kept me hopping, but allowed my to work with all of the students in kindergarten through 5th grade. One week I am with the kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade classes, and the next week I am with 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classes.

Last week I was with the older groups. A kindergarten class came into the lab and one of the children came up to the teacher and said,"Where's Peter?"

She said, "Peter, who?"

The little boy said, "You know, the Peter Guy?"

He was talking about me! I am the "Peter Guy." I am sure that he meant computer guy, but the point is that I was missed, and it meant enough to the child to ask where I was. I was touched. I must be doing something right- for a change.

So while, "You can Call Me Al," I will now answer to Peter as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to know you, Peter.