Monday, April 11, 2011

NFL Lockout Continues…

The first big NFL event of the year approaches and I have packed up all my NFL related wear into storage boxes. Shirts, coats, ties, underwear, hats, running pants, and even shorts are packed up because I refuse to support a sport that doesn’t care about me, the lower middle class fan that spends more money than he should. I have supported the NFL up until now but the NFL is not returning my love. I have been left in the land of “Uncertain Sports Future.” If there is still a lockout, why would I want to watch the draft? And If I did, would I watch the official NFL version or would I watch the web based player’s version?


I have imagined what it would be like for football players to enter the real world workforce. I think it might look a little like this…






Until the NFL is whole again, I will not support the players or the owners.

1 comment:

Hip said...

Meanwhile Tim Tebow threw two touchdowns from the T-Shirt dept t JC Penny...